BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fever Pitch


One of my favorite chick flicks! why? because there's a tall dark handsome and hilarious lead male (jimmy falon) and AND it includes my FAVORITE SPORT! BASEBALL! chick flick and baseball movie all in one. gotta love it. Not a big red sox fan, but it's better than a movie about the yankees i guess :)again another movie in boston, which i love as i said before. so fun being able to think "i've been there!"
Drew bugs me a bit in this movie cuz she snaggs a hottie with season tickets.. and has no love for the game. this reminds me of all the posers that are jumping on the twins band wagon because of the new stadium! i bet half the people at the games the last two days have not been to a game in years, they just wanted to go to say they've been! ugh.
anyway, baseball season starts monday! :) great movie to get me in the mood!
Random connecting the dots.... Marissa Winokur, she plays one of drews friends in this movie... she is also in Scary Movie!
I must end sharing a photo of me and my favorite baseball boy...this photo kinda reminds me of the picture in the movie poster above :)

0 comments: