BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Dark Knight


I originally saw this in theaters with my buddy jason pema. geez that seems like forever ago. and the movie still gets to me!! I bought it on dvd a while back, it was a pretty good deal...and hadn't watched it since i bought it!
I am annoyed by batmans voice. whats up with that?!?! Could they make him more annoying to listen to???
of course you can't talk about this movie without talking Heath Ledger... he creeped me out the whole movie... looks creepy, sounds creepy.... overall creep factor is pretty high. I think that thing he does with his mouth and tongue is what is creepiest... dont even know how to explain it!
I was thinking i was going to have to go with Heath for this movie...when i came up with this match instead....Cillian Murphy. He's Johnathan Crane in this move (Scarecrow) .. he's also in Red Eye. another creepy guy!

0 comments: