BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dude, Where's My Car?


"Dude, you got a tattoo" "Sweet, so did you" "Dude, what does mine say?" "Sweet! What does mine say?" "Dude! What does mine say?" "SWEET! what does MINE SAY?" "DUDE! WHAT DOES MINE SAY?" "SWEET! WHAT DOES MINE SAY"
muhahaha, I forgot how silly this movie is... I haven't seen it in a very long time, i think it was good that Jason and I were drinking while watching this movie, Not sure I could have made it thru the movie without a little substance to make it a little funnier! hahahahahaha. These guys lose their car after a night of partying... I lose my car after 15 minutes in target... Isn't it fun getting older???
So again, after watching a movie i haven't seen in a while, all these random people pop up in it that i didn't remember were in it the last time I watched. Lets go with Jennifer Garner! She was I think Jesse's (Ashton) girlfriend in this movie. She was also my girl in 13 going on 30!

0 comments: