BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Encino Man

OMG. I haven't seen this one in forever either! This used to be a favorite of mine back in the day!! I remember Allison and I watching this over and over.... and quoting the movie constantly! WEEZIN THE JU-UICE!

Another movie that I look back at and think WTH!? I guess I really have grown up!! Thankfully I was busy updating my 365, so I the movie didn't have my undivided attention! I did laugh at a few places, but for the most part, it's pretty boring to go back and watch these days. I think this was my first High School movie that I saw where everyone breaks out in a random line dance... you know, one person goes out and starts a new dance, that no one knows, and suddenly the whole school breaks out in the dance like they've been doing it for years! EVS!
Sean Astin... i think this is the first movie I ever saw him in... he's also the crazy brother to Lucy in 50 first dates!

0 comments: