BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Employee of the Month

yahoooo! I bought this movie right after my obsession with Dane Cook started. Now you are probably wondering, how it was that I began obsessing over Dane?? It was a dream I had of him.. I hadn't seen any of his HBO things... nothing... I don't know how or why I had a dream of him. After the dream I went out and got the HBO movie... then this one. Dane is always good for a laugh... and it's kinda funny just because I have worked at Fleet Farm... it just cracks me up.
good movie to put you in a good mood, makes you laugh, that is for sure. and Jessica Simpson didn't do that bad of a job on this movie, which was surprising to me!
Anyway... connect the dots... la la la la... Andy Dick was in this movie, and he was in the movie i saw right before this "dude where's my car!"

0 comments: