BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 8, 2010

13 going on 30

AUH, what a cute movie. Love this one. I am pretty sure I hadn't seen this movie when I purchased it... It is one that I have in my travel DVD thingy, so it's one i'd watch over and over...

I love the soundtrack to this... Songs from the 80's, you can't go wrong!
Thirty Flirty and Thriving! It's a story about a girl (Jenna) who isn't having the best time at age 13, and wishes herself right to age 30. She wakes up as a 30 year old, thinking she's still 13. Rather cheesy, but it makes for a fun movie. My favorite part is the dance scene! Jenna is at a work party that is bombing, and decides to take things into her own hands.... She breaks out in the Thriller line dance...soon everyone, including her former bff Matty.
This movie introduced me to that very handsome man, Mark Ruffalo.. LOVE HIM!
Which reminds me.... I was going to say this in my first post about 8 mile... I am pretty sure every movie I own can be connected to another by the actors in it... I wish I had the time to connect them all, but I have enough on my plate!
three down 146 to go.

0 comments: