BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 8, 2010

10 Things I Hate About You

Stayed home sick today...thought I would get a movie or two in :) first up today, 10 Things... came out in 1999... I didn't see it then, but probably a couple years later while living with Cassie in IGH. She had it on VHS and told me I had to see it. It was love at first sight...totally fell for Heath Ledger!

It is a cute little High School movie, not much to it other than a boy, who wants to date a girl who can't go out unless her sister dates... Boy gets another boy to bribe another boy to take out girls sister. of course sister finds out the boy that takes her out (whom she's fallen for) was paid to take her out and is devastated. she then reads a poem "10 things i hate about you" and reveals she still loves him. tah-dah! of course in the end they all are happily with their boys.
my FAVE part of the movie is when Heath sings "cant take my eye's off you" to sister in the middle of soccer practice! so cute.
hope you can follow this, sister, boy, boy, girl, sister thing... :) hehe
two down 147 to go.

0 comments: