BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 8, 2010

21

aaah counting cards. This is the 2nd time I have seen this movie, and I still don't have a clue how to count cards. Not that they flat out teach it, but from what they say, I just don't get it...

A group of kids from MIT are in a group that goes out to Vegas, to count cards and make some money. Ben, who is in his final year at MIT is trying his best to get a scholarship to Harvard Med School. As a back up plan he joins this group of kids to make the $300,000 he needs for Med School. He gets it, and then some... and then gets greedy and their ring leader (played by Kevin Spacey) turns against them and calls them in. BUSTED. While Ben is out trying to get the money back that he lost his Pof goes to Ben's dorm and takes all $315,000 that he'd made. I won't give away the ending if you haven't seen it, but its a great movie. Even though I still can't count cards.
I have watched 3 movies today... time to get back to Ally McBeal :)
four down 145 to go!

0 comments: