BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 23, 2010

American Pie 2

HOLY POTATOES! Fun movie. not as good as the first, which is normally the case... I have the original AmPie on VHS, which is why you dont see a review for it...
It's cool they had all the same players in this one as the first... the next had like 3 of the main characters... lame. Great movie...don't remember the last time I saw it, and not sure why because i enjoy it! Boys living up life between freshman and sophomore year at a beach house. Wish I had the chance to have done it when I was their age!
Michelle Flarity... love that girl. Back when the movie came out everyone said that I reminded them of her... Someone even gave me a "one time at band camp" tee shirt..still have it :) Back then I thought it was the stories or something.... but today, people tell me i look a lot like Alyson Hannigan... I get it a lot actually!
Love the soundtrack to this one too!
connecting the dots... stiffler! have to pick him b/c he's from MN! Seann William Scott is in a couple of my movies, but we are gonna go with Dude Where's My Car! heheeh...
nine down, 140 to go!

0 comments: