BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

8 Mile

So I watched my first movie... it took me 2 nights to finish, got most of the way through 8 Mile the other night before I fell asleep...

This is one of those movies I bought long ago, and hadn't seen the movies before the purchase. I haven't seen it probably since the day I bought it!! Anyway, I loved Em at the time, and here he was in this movie... Brittany Murphy is also in it, random that she's in the first movie I watch and she just passed a week or two ago. So young!
The movie is decent.. all about 'B Rabbit' and his struggles to become a rapper i guess... best scene is the last one in the movie where he gets onstage and takes down 3 others from some rapping contest the shelter is having... the part that makes me laugh is when Rabbit and his buddy is fixing the car Rabbits mom gave him for his birthday... and they start making up new words to "sweet home alabama"
I pretty much think that i won't be watching this again, unless i make another goofy resolution like this one...
one down. 148 to go.

0 comments: