BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 18, 2010

Adventures in Babysitting

Okay so i just wiped out my whole being ahead of schedule.... Didn't watch one movie last week.. So I am starting out early here, watching Adventures in Babysitting. One of my favorite movies growing up... Should have watched this before going out for my birthday on 80's night... this could have helped me decide what to wear!

Funny going back and watching this movie, I saw something kind of funny... at the beginning when Sarah finds out Chris is babysitting her, she tells her brother Brad (who has a massive crush on Chris).... when she tells him, he is busy pouring a pot full of noodles into a strainer... on the cupboard! too funny...
Favorite quote #1. Chris "Don't f*ck with the babysitter"
Favorite quote #2. Brenda:"I don't have cash" Hot dog vendor: "then I don't have a wiener"
Favorite scene: When the crew sings "babysitting blues" (imagine that, another musical moment in a movie that is my fave part!)
and now, i want to start to connect the dots of my movies... so I chose one character in this movie that is another one of my movies... Chris' boyfriend Mike played by Bradley Whitford... he is also in my favorite Adam Sandler movie "Billy Madison"
seven down 142 to go...

0 comments: