BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Billy Madison

I AM SLACKING HERE!! So better watch a couple today... just saw Billy Madison, probably my favorite Adam Sandler movie... so dumb its hilarious. I can quote this movie from beginning to end... stop looking at me swaaaan.... you can stay home and help me shave my aaarrrmmm pits... no milk will ever be our milk..... soooo hot want to touch the hiney... C O R are you going to the mall today that's what i am asking.... erik's pregnant, he's gonna be a soccer player, he is he iiiiissss! YOU BLEW IT!!!

okay. so you get the idea. i can quote the movie :)
connecting the dots, we are going with steve buscemi... he's in a bunch of my movies too... a bunch of adam sandlers movies even...we will go backwards in my movie collection to Armageddon! he always plays a really good crazy guy...
i really screwed up my counting system last week... bought 4 more movies. 2 to replace movies i have on VHS, and 2 that i just wanted... so yeah... thats just 4 more i have to fit in!!

0 comments: