BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cast Away



Second movie today: Cast Away. Another great movie that I own, and don't often watch. It is still amazing to me that Tom was able to do so much of this movie on his own! What a great actor.
Sorry, it's hard to type my stuff about this movie right now because I have CNN on right now... they are covering the tsunami that is currently making it's way to Hawaii.
I have a few insureds who go out to Hawaii every winter...they have homes out there, so my thoughts are kinda wrapped up in them right now...
I will quick connect the dots.... Helen Hunt is in this movie... she's also in the movie Twister (one of the movies i purchased recently and screwed up my countdown!)
Also, you can see i have started adding a photo...in case you need to know what movie i am talking about!

0 comments: