BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bride Wars

What a cute little bride movie this is... I love both Ann and Kate in this movie. The first time I saw this movie i was a little nervous about watching it... wedding movies always make me sad for some stupid reason!

One big reason i LOVE this movie is because one of my favorite boys is in this movie...Bryan Greenberg.... llooooveee that boy. he was in the first couple seasons of One Tree Hill. and then he was in that tv show on abc...something about October... Love him. wish he was in more movies!
I love the different tricks these girls play on each other... my fave is the blue hair :) hehe
Candice Bergen is in this movie as the wedding planner..... she's also the mother of Patrick Dempsey in Sweet Home Alabama!

0 comments: