BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dane Cook:Vicious Circle


Why I have this movie filed where I do is beyond me. Not by movie name..nor by last name... entirely by first name.
This is my funny man mr Dane Cook... this guy makes me laugh... its probably the 10th time i have seen it, and it still makes me laugh just as much as the first time around... If you haven't seen it, you should check it out. My favorite part is when he talks about the atheist dude who sneezes on him... dane says "God bless you" and things go down hill from there... up to the point where the dude that sneezed on him was ground up from a ficus tree, pounded into paper and the bible is printed on it. muhahahahaha
Well there is only one guy to choose from (other than Jaaa khhhe)... Dane Cook. Also in Good Luck Chuck.

0 comments: