BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 27, 2010

CARS

I forgot how much I loved this movie! I am saying at mom and dad's this weekend, dog sitting... i wish I would have put this on down stairs on the big tv instead of this small one.... the graphics are amazing in this movie! So funny too to hear the announcers from NASCAR calling the races in this cartoon!
Disney/Pixar does a good job of making this an adult movie as much as a kid's movie... two of the parts i laugh out loud about is in the beginning when these two twin cars "flash" lightning mc queen and he's all in awe of their headlights. so funny. Also later on mc queen sees a 'pinstripe' on Sally...he says something, she's embarrassed. this is Cars' equivalent of a tramp stamp. so funny!
this is one of many movies i see this weekend... i have 11 with me... we will see how many i get thru!
the end credits helped me with connecting the dots... could have done it myself, but i will take their queue. John Ratzenberger was lightning mc queen's mack truck in this movie... he's also the Pig in Toy Story :)

0 comments: