BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Charlies Angels Full Throttle



Okay... when I started watching Charlies Angels 2, I was thinking "i remember watching this in the theaters" I remembered going back to the apartment in IGH and doing my own angels moves! i loved it! Then...as the movie continued, i realized that no, that was the first Charlies Angels! This second one I made an ex boyfriend buy me so i had something to do while he and his band practiced...
Anyway, this movie has great effects... some that are pretty lame and bad looking...but for the most part it's pretty cool. a lot of really lame corny jokes which make me laugh! Great soundtrack too...love pretty much every song they have going on!
Well since turning on this movie, it sounds like Hawaii is in the clear, and missed the major Tsunami they were thinking that would happen.
Okay there are so many people i can connect to this movie, but I am going with Bosley...Bernie Mac. He's also in "guess who"

0 comments: