BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bounce

what a sad movie. bitter sweet really. I fell asleep for 10 to 20 min of this movie, must have needed a nap.. probably would have slept straight thru it had dan not called.

Its been a while since i had seen this movie.. probably because its so sad! this movie has one of my favorite lines ever in it though..
Buddy (ben) says to Abby (gweneth) "Your company. The pleasure of your company. I want your input on video rentals. I stand there for hours, I can't pick anything out. I want someone to say goodnight to, a last call of the day. I don't have a last call of the day. Do you?"
i am so happy to have found my last call... my someone to say good night to :)
uhhh lets go with one of Abby's kids in this movie... his name is Scott in the movie, Alex D Linz... he was also in One Fine Day... love that movie :) yeaay!

0 comments: